Monday, March 19, 2012

What's been going on.

Sorry i haven't done the Mass Effect 3 review, it's been two weeks since I posted about it. Just a bunch of personal stuff; feeling a bit unmotivated. I'll try my best to keep motivated though.

On Gameface101.playogame.com I was entered in a 4-man Starcraft 2 tournament for the prize of $10 Riot Points for use for League of Legends. The tournament was last weekend but I never got to play because my opponent never showed up so we're going to reschedule our match for this weekend hopefully. The other two people went though and I've been honored with the chance to do commentary on the replays. So look out for those.

As I said, just personal stuff in my life has kept me from wanting to write anything lately. I'm slowly wanting this blog to be big and mean something to me in my future, whether a future internship or major partnership. I graduate in two months from High School and moving in with my grandparents in New York and I'll have a lot of free time then until I can find a job and stuff so hopefully I'll have more time.

Thanks guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment